Supply chain management
Ensuring products and services reach customers from point-of origin to point-of-consumption is becoming increasingly difficult in the global marketplace of today. Emerging global markets, shortening product lifecycles, channel consolidation, changing compliance requirements, and outsourced operations are all adding complexity to the existing supply chain. From distribution to inventory to revenue streams, managing your supply chain today requires intense and sophisticated management through all production levels. To meet customers' expectations for price and availability, organizations also need to consider insight from customers', extending back to the point of origin for creating new products. The supply chain must be viewed as a much more extensive, highly networked value chain, driven by customer demand.
At Advancina, we know just how important supply chain management is for companies in today's marketplace. The greatest pressure on supply chain today comes from heightened customer demand. Organizations need to mitigate risk and effectively anticipate consumer needs, while at the same time keeping pace with competitive pressures. At Advancina, we work to reduce your costs and get the greatest value from your revenue sources.
With Advancina's help, your organization will receive high quality consultation in the following areas:
Align Value Chain to Drive Growth - Advancina's Supply Chain and Sourcing Solution can help your organization:
- Supporting Revenue Growth and Accelerating New Product Launches - Our solutions can help you better anticipate and satisfy customer demand; establish integrated value chains; and improve product and service quality. This will help you increase sales in new and existing products.
- Reducing Supply Chain Risk and Vulnerability - Using a proactive risk mitigation strategy, we will help you improve supply chain security and regulatory compliance.
- Increasing Responsiveness and Flexibility - We will help you develop increased visibility with network partners and sources in your supply chain, as well as measure and improve your network's performance.
- Improving Throughput and Profitability and Reducing Operating Costs - We will work with you to improve throughput and reduce cycle times, process variability, excess inventory, rework, facility requirements, overtime, and other drains that are affecting your bottom line.
Streamlining Sourcing Operations for Greater Flexibility? - At Advancina, we focus on the strategies, processes, and technologies required to drive growth and heighten profitability across that entire value chain-understood in its most comprehensive sense.
Advancina's supply chain and sourcing solutions will help you:
- Initiate advanced analysis and strategies, linking customer demand, partner capabilities, and sourcing opportunities
- Deliver dynamic order fulfillment, contract management, and inventory planning strategies
- Comply with regulatory requirements and enable environmentally responsible operations
- Manage your value chain aggressively from product launch through customer delivery